BABY OATS WITH PRUNES
Oats are quick to make and a good source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, they are all good for the baby's hair and eyes. Prunes contain Vitamin A and C which are also the most important vitamins for babies. Baby oats with prunes are easy for babies to digest. It is a delicious breakfast choice for your little one.
Note: This recipe is intended for babies 6-month and up.
¼ cup rolled oats
4 pitted prunes
1-2 cups water
Breast milk, boiled water, or formula
- Wash and cut prunes into 1-inch chunks
- Place prunes in the VENTRAY BabyGrow steamer basket, steam with some water until tender
- Transfer prunes into VENTRAY BabyGrow blender jar, and puree until smooth((add water, breast milk or formula to make it thinner))
- Remove from the blender and set aside
- Use VENTRAY BabyGrow to blend oats until finely ground
- Remove from the blender, add required boiled water until the mixture thickens(add breast milk or formula to make it thinner)
- Spoon some oatmeal into your baby's bowl
- Swirl in a few spoonfuls of the pureed prunes